Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 10 Report 3

Day 10
It's hot!!!! Tired, but we're almost there so I'm excited. 345 Nm tell
we get there. Everyone is already talking about Mai Tai's… psh. I'm just
looking forward to real food instead of the freeze dried stuff. I think
I'm going to get some Mickey D's the second I get there ha ha. Dad an I
have been talking about hamburgers from there sense day 2!!!! Connie can
you have 2 big mac's waiting for when we get there?The problem is that
when we have sweets like brownies, no one ever says that they are out so
they're almost all gone by the time I notice >=/!! O well. Today we saw
a cruse ship way off in the distance and then they turned to come see us
for about ten minutes and then that darn ship just mooned us and left.
We decided that we were going to turn the jets on from here on so here
we go.

-Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment